Monday, July 14, 2008

Being GOOD = Shaved Face




There are many repercussions to being "good" and after 10 years of being together we have stumbled upon a personal one. In April Joe was asked to serve on the Bishopric in our Maryville, TN ward which came as no surprise to me considering his spirtual nature. But what did come as a surprise (even though technically I knew it was a requirement) was when he was asked to shave his face to keep a "clean and professional look." Not a big deal to some, but to me it was considered a repercussion. Finally, after months of mental negotiations, I have come to the conclusion that he is more handsome than ever.

2 comments:

Hoopla said...

I am still not used to seeing Joe clean shaven. Why on earth is that a requirement? And, what if he had refused?

Hugs,
Sarah K.

Jessica said...

Whoa! Who is that man? I must admit--I like the clean shaven Joe better than the facial hairy one!