Monday, July 28, 2008

FROM arm in arm TO arm in arm



Rhett and Ella share a room and one morning I walked into their bedroom to find that they had put their "pets" to bed.





Even though Rhett and Ella have adapted so well to their new baby sister, I think they will forever be closely connected since they are so close in age. Something that I was not so sure of when carrying a baby on a hip and a careseat linked through my other arm. But now as they play together and rush to each others aid I am sure of their bond. They really love each other . . . when they aren't fighting.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

They are too cute. I hope they are always good friends and that they continue to enjoy their sibhood.

Ava Nielson said...

How sweet! That last picture is too cute! It looks likes a Hallmark card or something!