Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Arizona Family
















In June Mother, Lucy, and I had the priviledge of visiting our Phillips' family in Arizona. It was a complete success and we had a wonderful time. We enjoyed looking at old pictures of family long gone at Aunt Carol and Uncle Bill's house, eating a yummy dinner at Mark and Catherine and seeing all the kids together, and visiting with Grandma Charlotte and everyone all together.




I also enjoyed entertained myself whenever I was running errands with Cindy and needed to stay in the car with Lucy by taking odd pictures of me on her camera never telling her of the surprise (I didn't expect her to find them so quickly - at least I had already left AZ). These pictures are mostly for Mother because if you know her, you would realize that she would laugh herself silly just at the mere concept and also because it sounds like something she would do.



Lucy did wonderfully there and on the plane. And just let me say thank you for Penny's craftiness and for James and Jess getting "taggy" to me just in time because Lucy clung to it as she dozed off to sleep and it was just what she needed, like she had been using it all along.


Thank you again to my Arizona family for making us feel welcomed. We are glad to know that even though we are far apart we are still family and it will always feel that way when we are together.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lucy and her taggy...how stinking cute! What a fun trip.