Monday, November 16, 2009

Shady 4th of July

This was us after we decided to go on a 4th of July hike. The weather looked shady, but then that never stopped hard core hikers like us.

This is the O'Neal family that also decided to tuff it out and go hiking on a shady day. Amanda, Shaun, Lierin, and Kellen. Really great friends of ours.

This is my tough man who pushed the stroller and held a 4 year old while I bundled Lucy up as much as possible. It was chilly with the rain.

She's always after my buns.
Soaked to the bone.

Ella, Rhett, and Lierin having a good time wading in the Little River.

And my Lulu. I could just eat her sometimes.


We really did have a fantastic time, weather and all. We really love spending time with the O'Neals and we are very greatful for such a wonderful friendship.

No comments: