Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Like Old Times - But with Babies

This year, Jackie (Behymer) Smith came into visit around her birthday so I had to make sure I went to Bristol, VA to visit. Then Shayleen came in with her girls as well and Jenny and her new baby. It was wonderful to see them again. It really was the same but different. Epilogue stuff really.

My little Fraggle Rock.

Sis. Behymer, Betsy (a high school friend of Shayleen and Jackie's) and Jackie Jack with Iris.

Jenny and Sis. Bausermann hold her baby. So cute and so new.

Lulu posing with Rhett in the background. The playground area was perfect. All the kids also waded in the creek, but I didn't get any pictures of that. Darn it.

Cute baby Iris.

Me and my girl, Jackie. I love you, Jackie!

Shayleen imparting words of wisdom. I was so glad to see them and I am so grateful that we have stuck to each other as well as our beliefs. Thank you for your examples!

No comments: