Saturday, November 1, 2008

Twinkies

I am so excited to have girls that are going to be so close in age!! How cute do they look dressed alike? I hope they love each other as much as I love my sister. I wish Lisa and I were closer in age so that we were able to grow up together, but perhaps our realtionship wouldn't be as it is now if I didn't know how to appreciate her. At least we never were fighting over who got to wear a shirt the other one wanted. I hope Ella and Lucy never take each other for granted.
Lucy knows when the flash is going to happen and always quickly closes her eyes.

3 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

super cute!!!

The Sammons Family said...

Your girls are SO cute!! I miss you

Jessica said...

I wonder if my kids weren't twins if I would dress them alike...probably not. I think girls are different. Yours are too cute...
Lucy wouldn't happen to be wearing her kitty shoes from Asher and Soren would she????