Wednesday, May 6, 2009

VA Visit with Family - FINALLY

Here are some pictures of my visit with Lisa/Mike and family, Mother and Uncle Bill. I only wished I had gotten more pictures of everyone there. The cousins played so well together, nary a fight, just pretend and climbing fences and trees (the adults played well, too). I am so glad they are moving back so we all can play together more often. I got to go see Hannah Montana: The Movie with my nieces, Delaney, Berkeley, and Zoe while I was there (jeez, I wish I had pics!). We had such a great time hanging out, and Zoe and I relived our moments every chance we got. I love how my nieces are growing up so beautifully and becoming great examples to my girls.
Uncle Bill was awesome with the kids. He treated them to ice cream treats, walks, duck voices, reading, coloring, and just listening. I am so glad that Rhett and Ella got an opportunity to get to know "my" side of the family, with distance being such a factor.
ps - How is Uncle Bill so tan and it is just May? Tanning bed, Uncle Bill? Perhaps it could just be the AZ sun.

6 comments:

MayDay said...

Great pics and even better comments! :) I think you were onto something with the tanning bed.

Jessica said...

Uncle Bill is truly gifted when it comes to kids. I wish we could have had more time visiting with him.

Heather said...

Hey girl! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! It was fun seeing all the pictures of the kids & I loved all the easter pictures. They were tooo cute. I can't believe how big Lucy is now. We will be in town the end of May, so I hope to see ya'll then.

Ava Nielson said...

AHHH! Updates..finally! I loved seeing all the new posts! Keep it up now, lady! You kids are super cute and growing so fast! Love the bows!

Alisa said...

Your family is soooo cute! And Lorianne, you look WONDERFUL! Hopefully sometime this year we can make it back to Tennessee for a visit. This summer will be crazy with the bar exam, but maybe we can make it in time for the beautiful fall colors. I miss you!!!

Unknown said...

How is Uncle Bill so tan?????? I think the better question is how are the Davis' so white?

Its not that he's so tan - rather its that we're so pigment challenged that we're practically opaque. If you stare at us long enough you can begin to make out our vital organs. We're like translucent guppies.